DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit includes a power up energy down circuit with load holding on the two A & B ports. A strain compensatred flow control can be extra to circuit to regulate the decent velocity on the cylinder.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean the many hydraulic components concerned just before installation of the power unit.
three. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which must also be clean and cost-free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is encouraged.
4. The electrical power unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level inside the tank after the initial working from the power unit.
six. Oil altering is needed immediately after the first a hundred operation hours, afterwards once every single 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit features a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Commence the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve can be presented if necessary. Also a stress compen sated flow manage could be added to the circuit to control the descent velocity from the cylinder.
Remark: Please talk to our revenue engineer for your distinct pump displacement, motor power or tank capability.
one. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic elements concerned prior to set up of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which ought to also be clean and no cost of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
four. The power unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level in the tank following the first operating in the power unit.
six. Oil modifying is required right after the original 100 operation hrs, afterwards once each 3000 hrs.